The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPCOMING ALBUMS (UPDATED May 16, 2024)

+5
Son of Nun
Pethead
Constantine
Deadinside
KaramKaram
9 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

UPCOMING ALBUMS (UPDATED May 16, 2024) - Page 15 Empty Re: UPCOMING ALBUMS (UPDATED May 16, 2024)

Post by KaramKaram Wed May 01, 2024 7:10 pm

May 10
Borer - Bag Seeker
D-A-D - Greatest Hits (1984-2024)

May 17
Sock - 3243
FOREVER FALLING - The Determinism Of Essence In Matter
SUCK BRICK KID - The End Is What I Want

May 24
MAMMAL - The Penny Drop
Capstan - The Mosaic
Trail of Tears - Winds of Disdain
Häxanu / Greve - Naturmystik
Red Handed Denial - A Journey Through Virtual Dystopia

May 31
Cloven Hoof - Heathen Cross
Napoleon - Dear God
Enquire Within - Elysium

June 7
THANATOTHERION - Alienation Manifesto
INCONCESSUS LUX LUCIS - Temples Colliding In Fire
INCIPIENT CHAOS - Incipient Chaos
Psychic Graveyard - Wilting
The Fires Below - Thorns
Mythraeum - Oblivion Aeternam

June 14
DROUGHT - EP
SUN DESCENDS ALONE - Of Everlasting Cravings

June 21
Unholy Craft - Saa Mørkt, Saa Mektig
Black Veil Brides - Bleeders EP

June 28
BIG SUN - Rite De Passage

July 5
Liminal Shroud - Visions of Collapse

November 8
DÖRTHE DROTHEN - Enamoured
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

UPCOMING ALBUMS (UPDATED May 16, 2024) - Page 15 Empty Re: UPCOMING ALBUMS (UPDATED May 16, 2024)

Post by KaramKaram Fri May 03, 2024 10:29 am

May 17
Charta 77 -  Den Sista Måltiden

May 31
From Hades to Valhalla... BATHORY - The Epic Story (PDF REVIEW COPY)
Hellbutcher - Hellbutcher

June 7
Huntsmen - The Dry Land
Apocalyptica - Plays Metallica Vol. 2
Grand Demise of Civilization - The Blaze of Abaddon

June 28
Stillborn -  Netherworlds

July 5
Azketem - Azketem

July 19
Ceremony of Silence - Hálios
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Tue May 07, 2024 12:31 pm

Son of Nun wrote:I've gotta take the new Six Feet Under album. I've been super excited for that one.

Hey buddy, where's your review?
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Tue May 07, 2024 5:20 pm

KaramKaram wrote:
Son of Nun wrote:I've gotta take the new Six Feet Under album. I've been super excited for that one.

The release date is May 10th. Not sure why y'all are asking for it early.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Tue May 07, 2024 5:28 pm

Son of Nun wrote:
KaramKaram wrote:

The release date is May 10th. Not sure why y'all are asking for it early.

We asked all the reviewers to send the reviews to us at least 5-7 days BEFORE the release date. May 10 is in 3 days.
We usually don't publish reviews on release date, you've had plenty of time with the promo.
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Tue May 07, 2024 5:52 pm

^Yes, my understanding is that reviews are to be turned in a minimum of 5 days before release date. Especially if it's a popular new release.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Tue May 07, 2024 5:56 pm

KaramKaram wrote:But hey, we're not here to stress you guys out. If you can swing it and deliver the reviews on the actual release day or even later, it's all good with us.

Well here's what you said previously. This is the face that is put forward anyway. But now you're publicly harassing me for a review three days before release date. I'm in the middle of conducting final exams and issuing course grades but I have had every intention of submitting the review by release date. I've brought the biggest interviews the site has had and yet you resort to trying to guilt trip me on a public forum because some of my reviews for this "fun" magazine were delayed. You don't even message me anymore but intentionally try to shame me in front of everyone. All those tactics have managed to do is successfully alienate me so that I don't have any desire to participate in this again. And remember that the relationship goes both ways. Where's my interview with The Obsessed you were supposed to get the answers back on and publish three months ago?
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Tue May 07, 2024 6:50 pm

Harassing you? Dude, I don't know why you get so defensive when all I am doing is asking you for the review.

If you don't have the desire to do it anymore, that's beyond me.

You could have said hey, I am in the middle of whatever, and I'll be late, and that's fine. But it was you who requested this one, and you even said you wouldn't be late again.

I don't control if the PR replies to our emails, I am sure JP followed up multiple times with Claire regarding the Obessesed emailer interview, if Claire, Wino or whoever else decided not to do anything with that it's beyond me.

You say that I don't message you? That's exactly what I did: message you and ask you for the review. Tactics? My gosh, chill dude.
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Tue May 07, 2024 7:05 pm

Son of Nun wrote:Yeah, I get it. I've been overwhelmingly busy personally and professionally but I've about cleared my queue now. I won't be late anymore. And I'm bringing in some additional reviews and interviews for the site outside of what LoM provided to us to demonstrate my commitment. I'll have those two in tonight (already writing Skeletal Remains).
BTW, it was you who said you wouldn't be late anymore. That, to me, means that you should have sent the review back to us between our window 5-10 days before the release date, and as that didn't happen, I MESSAGED YOU here and asked you for your review, and then you threw it all that at me for simply asking a question. 

I honestly don't understand. 

Here's what Claire said last time when JP asked her about the emailer interview:

UPCOMING ALBUMS (UPDATED May 16, 2024) - Page 15 IV9eZW7
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Tue May 07, 2024 7:32 pm

Now come on KK, this is just gaslighting. You're attempting to invalidate what I said when the truth of it is evident because the reality might dissolve the image.

Do you really not see the difference between a private message and public post? You say you messaged me, but I haven't gotten a private message from you since March 14th. For some reason you decided to take to the public forum to say what y'all wanted to say about my delayed reviews and essentially put me on probation in front of everyone and you've decided to take to the public forum again today to get on my case about the SFU review that isn't even due yet. It's pretty clear that there's a conscious choice to use the public forum to do these things. It's to attempt to shame me to put pressure on me. So ask yourself, if this was really just done out of ignorance (which I don't believe) would you rather someone private message you or put everything on blast publicly? You know exactly why you're doing it here and you know this isn't a MESSAGE.

Also, there's no reason for me to message anyone about being late on this because IT'S NOT LATE. That's the whole point. But Jorge is demanding the review today in my e-mail and you're posting about it on the forum saying I've had "plenty of time" (so much for that talk about circumstances). Your second response is entirely based on uncommunicated expectations. Y'all have jumped the gun and started all of this over a review that is not, and will not be, late.

It looks like that e-mail is from February which is exactly my point.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Tue May 07, 2024 7:51 pm

Dude, believe whatever you want to believe.

You requested an album for review; you said you wouldn't be late, and I already said that not being late meant delivering the album between our window 5 to 10 days before the release date, not 3 days before, not 2, not 1, not on release date.

If you are that sensitive for a simple question, I can't do a thing about it. My message HERE was:

"Hey buddy, where's your review?" Is that a tactic? a harassment? It is just a question.

The whole soup opera you are making out of it is, again, beyond me.

And I thought I didn't have to repeat myself, but if an artist/band/label/PR decides not to reply to us, to provide an interview, to do an interview with us, to reply to a message we sent to them, is not something we can control.
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Tue May 07, 2024 8:21 pm

You requested an album for review; you said you wouldn't be late, and I already said that not being late meant delivering the album between our window 5 to 10 days before the release date, not 3 days before, not 2, not 1, not on release date.

No, you absolutely did not communicate that to me at all and that actively contradicts what you most recently said in this thread. You can literally go back one page and read what you said to me about the SFU review and see that this is not there. It's made up.

If you are that sensitive for a simple question, I can't do a thing about it. My message HERE was:

"Hey buddy, where's your review?" Is that a tactic? a harassment? It is just a question.

Again, go ahead and use gaslighting to minimize and avoid the full picture I provided by refusing to actually respond to it. But it's pretty clear that there is both coordination and intentional use of a public setting.

And I thought I didn't have to repeat myself, but if an artist/band/label/PR decides not to reply to us, to provide an interview, to do an interview with us, to reply to a message we sent to them, is not something we can control.

The point is that he hasn't even followed-up in over two months. If your great priority is to get content published in a timely manner then you've contradicted your own stated purposes that you've made such a big deal out of in your attitudes towards me.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Tue May 07, 2024 8:49 pm

KaramKaram wrote:
... by posting reviews timely...

Son of Nun wrote:...I won't be late anymore....

KaramKaram wrote:...don't be late with this one.

OK, I went to the prior page, and although English is not my first language, I don't see how anything I said contradicts my prior and current messages.

In any case, do whatever you want with the SFU review. I honestly don't care anymore.

I refuse to keep on this back and forth.

Over and out of this convo.
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Tue May 07, 2024 9:03 pm

I was referring the original post I quoted about "not trying to stress us out" which is the most recent guidance I've seen.

But yeah, this is probably a good place to end the conversation as you have demonstrated that the only guidance provided about the SFU review was "don't be late" and it's not.

Peace.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Wed May 08, 2024 8:18 am

Hey everyone,
Just a quick update, I messaged Jorge yesterday to let him know that I won't be assisting with promoting the upcoming releases moving forward. If you need any information or updates, feel free to reach out to him, and he'll make sure you stay in the loop.
Thanks for all your efforts!
beavisnbutthead
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Wed May 08, 2024 10:17 am

Thanks for letting us have some interesting fun.
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Thu May 09, 2024 4:37 pm

JP asked me to update this thread one more time with the link where he will be posting the updates:
https://lotsofmuzik.com/upcoming-albums
If any of you want to review any of the material, contact him at the email listed on the website (same as where you send the reviews in)
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Yesterday at 11:33 am

KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Today at 4:24 pm

KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15